Online Contributions Welcome!
I have posted a secure contribution link here:
If you don’t have a PayPal account you can select the “Pay with Credit or Debit Card” option.
After completing payment please wait to be redirected to the “Thank you!” page. If you contribute over $100 you will need to enter employment information there.
Contributions by Mail are Welcome Too!
Also contributors can make checks payable to “The Committee to Elect Scotty Boman.”
The mailing address is: 4877 Balfour Road. Detroit, Michigan 48224.
Please Read This Information Before Making your Contribution!
- Contributions to Committee to Elect Scotty Boman are not tax deductible. The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $2,100 per election cycle.
- The Committee to Elect Scotty Boman is legally required to report the name and address of each individual who contributes. An individual’s occupation, employer, and business address must be included for each individual who contributes over $100 per election cycle. If you are not employed you may leave those fields blank. If you are self-employed, enter your occupation, and enter “self” as your employer.
- I cannot accept corporate checks.
By contributing you certify that…
- You are an adult.
- You are not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which you have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.